Handmade Success has been sharing stories, advice, wisdom, questions, answers, support and creativity since 2011!
Come discover ways to play a larger part in our community:
Guest Post (limited openings)
– Do you enjoy writing or have a story to tell? Do you offer a service that lends you expertise to share with our readers? If you have a post or an idea of a post please share it with us. If you would like some ideas, take a look at our categories page to see a list of topics that get discussed on our blog. There is a more detailed list on our Handmade Business category page also. This is an opportunity to inspire, share, connect with, and teach our readers.
– This is something new that we are offering here at Handmade Success! If you would like to promote your work, site or business this might be the perfect opportunity for you to share!
Your Opinion Wanted
– Do you have a question that you would like our community to help you answer? Here is your opportunity! You can view past questions here and see that so many wonderful ideas and answered are always shared!
Things to keep in mind…
All submissions will be screened for quality, relevance, content, and aesthetics. We need to make sure that the content shared on this site truly supports the handmade community and also is in line with the site’s mission and aesthetics.
Most submissions require:
– A short bio with any relevant links included
– Bio photo
– High quality images (600 pixels wide) – at least one per post
– Content for the post – sent as an attachment, Google docs or in the body of the email
– Title for the post
– Everything including questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch with us with any questions!!! This page will be evolving as time goes on. We get a lot of emails about submissions and really wanted to get this information on the site to give everyone an opportunity to learn ways to share! Many great friendships have been made through the contributions to this blog. Please consider sharing to expand your group of creative supporters and friends!