I want to thank all of you for the support you have given over the years so for the next week everything in my Etsy shop is 30% off. Woohoo! You can choose from:
Just use the code: 30LOVE
This sale will end on Monday July 20th at midnight (PST). Please get in touch with any questions!Share on Facebook
After thinking long and hard I have decided to move on from Handmade Success. I started working here as a virtual assistant and then quickly became the blog editor back in 2010. I have loved every moment! I took the whole site on myself in 2014 and updated the Etsy Kit earlier this year. I have known for a while that I have wanted to combine my experience on the blog with my 10+ years as a yoga teacher. I did that for the first time creating “Rejuvenate + Create: Self-Care For Creatives” ebook and absolutely loved sharing from that at the Movers & Makers Summit in February of this year.
That trip to Charleston started a flood of ideas and I have just been so excited to take them on! I joined Marie Forleo’s B-School and have been working on www.KerryBurki.com and sharing here for the last couple of months. I revamped this site and was so excited about the new look.
I realized that I need to bring all of my efforts and ideas under one umbrella. They don’t all fit under Handmade Success and I think it is time for me to close this chapter so I can start writing my next one. I have started taking steps to create my dream life based on my experience as a yoga teacher and working with creatives. I want to help others move forward and create their amazing lives also.
This is what I have been up to:
- Monthly challenges on my site and in my Facebook group – these will help you release stress, bond with others and feel good about yourself.
- Working one-on-one with people offering a custom yoga sequence, breathing techniques and affirmations to help them get unstuck and become more creative, productive, confident and happy. Stay tuned for a special offer!
- Self-image magazine project combining photography and handmade this summer!
- Self-Care For Everyday – 4 week course that will teach you how to take care of yourself in small but meaningful ways throughout your day. Coming September 2015 online.
- Speaking events both in person and online.
I am sharing these so you can see that this change is a positive one! I am sharing so can get these out into the world and out of my head. Some of these are things we might be able to work on together.
- If you want to see more of what I have been up to then go to www.KerryBurki.com – I just got professional photos done to that will be up there soon. SO exciting!
- If you need a little boost in your life then sign up for my newsletter so you can get my Optimizing Your Day For Awesomeness guide: http://eepurl.com/oBDFb
- If you want to stay in touch on social media the follow me here: Instagram – Facebook – Twitter
I will keeping the Etsy shop because I stand behind everything in there. You can also expect a 4th of July sale too!
I don’t really feel like I am saying goodbye because with social media I know we will be keeping in touch. Everyone I have met here has been so amazing and supportive! Thank you so much for being here!
p.s. If you know anyone who might be interested in buying and taking over the site just send them my way! email@example.com.Share on Facebook
The Maker Mentors conference I did last month was a huge success and so much fun! I want to let you know that all of the Maker Mentors conference content is now available for purchase as an on-demand program! Everyone that registers for the on-demand program will get instant access to all of the recorded content, as well as the maker mentor community.
The full price is $100 but you can get access for $75 by using the discount code ‘IAMAMAKER’ before June 15th.
People loved this event and all of the speakers and mentors are talking directly to you. It is really something special. I hope you get a chance to be a part of the event and the community. Feel free to ask me any questions!
*Full disclosure: As a speaker at the Maker Mentor conference I am also an affiliate and will receive a commission if you use the link above. I stand behind this fully!Share on Facebook
Summer is here in Arizona and I thought a giveaway would be a great way to end the month of May! I discovered Kate Koten of 4 Melodic Suns last year and just love her adorable and colorful accessories and jewelry. I especially love what she has to say about creating:
“There are so many things that I love in this world, but not many things compare to the wonderful expressions of creativity. I find the act of creating and sharing to be a beautiful form of communication.”
Kate is giving away a pair of the dragonfly earring (shown above) to one lucky reader!
To enter, just visit 4 Melodic Suns and mention here in the comments your favorite item.
One entry per person
Giveaway ends Saturday, May 30th 2015 at midnight MST
Winner will be announced on this post on Sunday, May 31st 2015
***GIVEAWAY WINNER! Charissa Struble!***
I’ll be in touch with the details shortly!Share on Facebook